As the Senior Vice President and Divisional Merchandise Manager of Beauty at Saks, Deborah Walters devours all things beauty like it is her job. Because it is. In the 19 years that she has been here, Deborah has seen, heard and tried it all.
These are the five products, that, regardless of the newest, hottest and latest launches that she falls in love with, will always lay claim to real estate on her vanity:
(1) Dior Creme Abricot: “I have found this to be my trick for healthy, strong nails — it’s a nightly ritual.”
(2) Sisley’s Eau du Soir Body Cream: “This is my signature scent from the moment I experienced it on my first trip to Paris years ago. I call this product my ‘everyday little luxury’, as it is such a rich, delicious moisturizer infused with this fabulous scent.”
(3) Clé de Peau Corrective Concealer: Works magic under eyes or wherever you need to brighten and correct….love that it stays in place all day. Perfect for a polished look both day and night. A great tip I learned was to use a foundation brush to apply.
(4) RéVive Moisturizing Renewal Night Cream: “I was nervous when I first tried this product as it has active ingredients and I have super sensitive skin. I never looked back. It has been a reliable part of my regime. It always delivers that glow and has really kept my skin exfoliated and toned. I also use fewer products because of the gentle exfoliation this night cream provides.”
(5) Guerlain Terracotta Bronzer Light: “This is the perfect shade for me year round. For evening, I use it as a highlighter and the texture makes it easy to apply just the right amount of color.”